Skip to main content

Web 3.0

To understand what web 3.0 is let first take a quick look at what came before it. The World Wide Web, The information highway I heard these terms a lot, when I was growing up a terms I never herd was web 1.0 which is the first stage of the World Wide Web now web 1.0 was very simplistic it was just a bunch of web page that were connected through hyperlinks and offered no interactivity with the user, That is where web 2.0 come in it offered user interactivity with web 2.0 users could share video, picture, ideas and even their daily lives users could do this thanks to social network sites so now that we know what web 1.0 and web 2.0 is what exactly will web 3.0 be and what will it offer that web 2.0 could not? Well according to techopedia web 3.0 will be likened to artificial intelligence why? I hear you asking well because it will make it easier for the user to find things when they are searching the web now, I know what you are thinking how will artificial intelligence make it easier to search for things? If it already easy enough to find things online well is it really? Think about it if you look up iron man what are the result you will get most likely you well get either the movie iron man or the character but what if you wanted the iron man song then you would have to input iron man by black Sabbath or iron man the song to get what you want but with web 3.0 you won’t have to do that anymore because the artificial intelligence will understand that you are referring to iron the song not the movie or character and honestly that sounds helpful there are traces of it popping up like with alexa or google home but there are still kinks that need to be worked out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking At

Godzilla: Planet Of The Monsters                          Pictured(Haro(middle)(Yuko(left)(Mulu-elu Galu-gu(right)( Metphines(Top right)                 Godzilla: Planet of the monsters is a Japanese animated Godzilla movie it was release in Japanese theaters on November 17, 2017, but it was release on Netflix on January 17, 2018, it is the first entry in a plan trilogy. I watched this movie not only because I like Godzilla but also because, I also like Kaiju movies which is Japanese for “Strange beast”. If you’re wondering why do I like these type of movies? Well it’s probably has something to do with the fact that I was a big fan of the power rangers when I was a kid and the show always had a big monster show up before the end and I loved it, I love this genre so much that I’m going to watch that rampage movie that coming out in April it looks really bad but I’m going to be there when it comes out. The way I going to review this movie is in two parts the first part will be

Flickr Picture Ratings

Hello and welcome to Picture Ratings, where I give an anime a rating using pictures now click here for the slideshow now most of you well be wondering why is my nail so long in the pictures well, I can’t find the nail clippers, I might have to take a cue from attack on titan and start chewing on human body parts BWA BWA BWA BWAAAAAAA look at that were back on topic attack on titan get a thumbs up from me it’s really good for those wondering what it is about it about humans fighting against giants who have really goofy faces warning this anime is really violent. On to the next pictures this is one we already talked about before it Kino Journey I gave it a thumbs up for more information read the post I wrote about it. The third picture is heatguyJ I gave it an ok it’s not that great but it’s not boring and the android is really cool the basic plot is that we follow Daisuke a special services bureau employee as he fights crime with jet his android partner the action is very good. The l

Welcome and Hello

The first anime I ever saw was dragon ball z at that point of time I thought it was just a cartoon like the Simpsons, It was not until high school that I found out that shows like dragon ball z, Pokémon, Yu-GI-OH, and Digimon were not just cartoons they were Japanese cartoon also known as anime and I was also introduced in to Japanese comics. So what exactly is the point of this blog? Well it is to look at all the anime and manga that I am currently or will Watch/Read and I will even revisiting shows I haven’t watched in years and giving my thoughts and experiences as well as sharing any news I find in the anime and manga community.