Gmail
is an email server that is free for people who make a google account have
access to it first came into existence back in 2004, users only had about 1 gigabytes
of storage now people get about 15 gigabytes of storage but that 15 gigabytes are
spread among two other google apps, they are google drive and google photos, so
if you use google photos to back up your picture then you will use up all that
space fast. This is free to users but google does make money off of this, they make
money by selling targeting ads and delivering it to targets, they do this by analyzing
i.e. reading people emails.
The first anime I ever saw was dragon ball z at that point of time I thought it was just a cartoon like the Simpsons, It was not until high school that I found out that shows like dragon ball z, Pokémon, Yu-GI-OH, and Digimon were not just cartoons they were Japanese cartoon also known as anime and I was also introduced in to Japanese comics. So what exactly is the point of this blog? Well it is to look at all the anime and manga that I am currently or will Watch/Read and I will even revisiting shows I haven’t watched in years and giving my thoughts and experiences as well as sharing any news I find in the anime and manga community.
Comments
Post a Comment